Content Writer and Specialist
“Vicki coached me to do lots and lots of research on the company so I could share my passion for their mission.”
We'll help you create interview answers that use language to convey your strengths and maximize your chances of receiving a job offer. You will become confident and effective because we’ll help you craft answers to questions that meet two criteria:
Rule #1. The answer is true. Even though interviewing is kind of a game, your integrity is never at stake. For example, if you feel you should say, "I love supervising," and it’s not true, don’t go there.
Rule #2. The answer "plays well." Leave out reservations and weaknesses, unless asked directly. For example, don’t share that you get dizzy when you see a spreadsheet.
We recommend two sessions: the first to design your strategy and identify vivid stories that illustrate your strengths; the second session to practice your delivery until it feels natural. You will leave with increased confidence so you can nail common questions such as:
- Why are you interested in this position?
- Tell me about yourself.
- Where do you expect to be in three years?
- Describe a time that you were part of a team and your role as a team member.
- Describe a conflict you had on a job and how you resolved it.
- What have been your most important accomplishments?
- What are your strengths? Give an example of your strengths in action.
- What are your weaknesses?
- Why should we hire you?
Individual Interview Preparation
Two sessions: one to plan interview strategy and one to practice. We emphasize PAR (Problem/Action/Results) stories and finding your authentic voice.